Thursday, August 10, 2017

Why SweeTweet?

First things first, let me tell you about how I chose the title SweeTweet for my blog. If you know me in 'tha' real life (I've watched so many episodes of Teen Titans that sometimes I talk like Starfire, lol *my kids love it, adults not so much*), you know that I have three children.  Three boys in fact.  BTW, I absolutely despise hearing, "Wouldn't you have liked to have a girl?" or "Are you gonna try for a girl next time?  There's still time for a girl!"  No.  There will be no 'next time' and I am EXTREMELY happy with my boys.  Thanks.
My boys are each very special in their own ways.

My firstborn (11 yrs old), I'll call him 'D',  has always been ridiculously active (diagnosed with ADHD at 5 years old *and anxiety later*) but also super smart.  He always scores around the 98th percentile on all his EOGs.  He enjoys various clubs during the school year including Battle of the Books, Steam, Chorus and some others that I can't think of right now.  He does boy scouts, messes around with robots and plays guitar.  He even goes outside (sometimes) and kicks around the soccer ball with his step-father.  He wants to be a doctor.  I know he can do it; he can do anything. I'll probably even let him write something for the blog in the future, if he likes.   Now, on to my middle child.

'J' (6 yrs old) is the more social one.  Always happy and wanting to say 'hey' to everyone he passes.  He's smart as well, entering his Kindergarten year with a 97 average on that assessment test thing.  He also was *almost* the first child in all the kindergarten classes at his school to finish all his word lists.  Proud mama, right here :)  He likes to play on the computer though, and its hard to get him outside sometimes, but we're working on it.  And last, but not least, my youngest.

'A' (currently less than a year old) is my happiest child ever!  He wakes up smiling and smiles the rest of the day!  I mean this little guy is happy to bathe, change clothes, eat (omg, SO happy to eat),  and he laughs at EVERYTHING!  And he LOVES to go outside.  If someone enters or exits the door he crys if we don't take him out :( so I guess he isn't happy ALL the time :) but almost!  He's a sweetie!  That's what I would call him at first, then, somehow it changed to tweetie,  then again to tweet.  Did you catch that?  Sweetie, Tweetie, Tweet.  Hence my title SweeTweet, after my smallest child.

All of my boys are sweet though.  And they ALL love their mama!  And I love them too, forever, they are my gifts from God and I thank Him everyday for sending them to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment